MUDr. KATEŘINA PRŮDKOVÁ
Thanks to my profession, I am more aware than anyone else of the importance of nutrition and exercise for maintaining good health. I am a doctor, and nutrition has been my hobby for several years.
My professional knowledge in the field of medicine is complemented by completing a course in nutritional counseling. My interest in education allows me to provide up-to-date and comprehensive information in the field of healthy eating. My ambition is to share my knowledge and support clients on their journey to achieve their goals, and I believe that with a personal approach and understanding, I can help you with that.
- MD, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno
- RYT 200 international certificate of yoga instructor
- Nutrition consultant
NUTRITION PLAN CUSTOMIZED BY A DOCTOR
- Body composition measurement – InBody and assessment of results
- Comprehensive initial consultation (we will discuss your goals, habits, physical activity, and current eating habits together)
- Meal plan creation (we will adjust your current meal plan to meet the principles of healthy eating, taking into account your favorite foods)
- The meal plan will be sent electronically within 10 working days, including several variations of each meal.
(Before the consultation, it is necessary to fill out a questionnaire and write down a sample three-day current meal plan).
FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION WITH THE DOCTOR
- Only for clients with a nutrition plan.
- Body composition measurement – InBody, assessment of results.
- The doctor will explain your results, changes, and recommend further steps.
LONG-TERM COOPERATION FOR 8 WEEKS WITH THE DOCTOR
- Nutrition plan compiled by the doctor and two follow-up InBody measurements with a personal consultation in the fourth and eighth week
- Regular contact with you for the entire 8 weeks. Weekly online evaluation of your results.